N&W Pass Red.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 24 18:09:32 EST 2007

Stephen:
I agree with you about the Scalecoat II Tuscan red. I think it is
the best N&W color match right out of the bottle. I used it to paint
my S-1 sleeper. The original Scalecoat was not bad either. I painted
a Pennsy car with it, and it looked too warm and rich to be Pennsy.

What do you use for roof color?

Rick Morrison