N&W Pass Red

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 23 19:30:28 EST 2007

Hi Listers,

I agree with Allen Cox; everybody sees colors differently along with all the other variables of photography, weather, time of day and so forth. So, who's right? Everybody or nobody, it all depends on how you look at (no pun intended). I believe that the color on IHC's N&W cars is wrong...it sure looks to be a shade of mauve to me.

As for N&W adding aluminum to the paint I have no clue. Has anybody tried adding one of the metallic colors (silver or aluminum) to their model paint?

My 2 cents.
John Hecker
nwrlinemp72 at ca.rr.com