Buy and Sell

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 12 21:44:03 EDT 2006

Rodney,
If I remember an earlier post a fellow stated he was willing to part with an item that someone was asking about, but didn't say anything about selling it That post went through OK. It was only when I contacted him offlist that he told me he was wanting money for it. So may be thats the route to take?
Fred Mullins
modeling the Atlantic & Danville
remember "For Service See......the A&D!"