NKP Car Company Model

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 29 22:41:46 EDT 2006

Don't know the difference between the three floorplans, but this looks
like it is the best bet we have to get close to the cars that ran on the
N&W at least into the 1950's. The four mentioned had "County" added to
their names by then. The Norfolk County was similar, but had a
vestibule on each end, whereas the others had a solarium blind end
(lounge end). Jim Nichols