N&W Block Signals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Aug 25 14:04:24 EDT 2006

Intergrated Signals are excellent signals with battery boxes and three different styles of finals. They do use Oregon heads, but the ladders are lasers etched, case finals and battery boxes, work on 1.5 power system. Do not use their operating system!!!!!!! One of the worst I have ever used. Digitrax has an excellent system and the coming Atlas system will be like plug-n-play.
All I did was send them a photo of the N&W signal and He finished it to the tee [even the painting].
Thanks for the comments on the layout.

Stephen Rineair