N&W Block Signals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 24 05:40:19 EDT 2006

Stephen,
Well now! That is what I was talking about. Prototypically correct looking N&W signals, and even the pole line is accurate as well. A great looking layout. Thanks for sharing the photo with me.
Would you mind if I ask how you modeled the signals with relay cases and the double tracked signals? Are they working models or non working?

Thanks,
Ben Blevins

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org wrote:
You can have signals custom made or wait for the Atlas PRR/N&W signals comming in O and HO scales. The attached photo are signals I have made ten years ago [not the best shot]. The Atlas signals will not have the Oregon backing, but will be like the N&W boxes on back by using small computer LEDS. Also here is a web site for O scale signals which Atlas is working with. http://www.customsignals.com/

Stephen Rineair