4-8-0

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 6 20:57:37 EDT 2006

Hi Aubrey;

I am looking at low drivered Bachmann Spectrum 4-6-0 as the starting point. The drivers are the correct diameter, and it has a four wheel lead truck. Unfortunately, that is as far as I got.

FYI - Bachmann says that the low drivered 4-6-0 has 52" drivers, it has 55-56" drivers, as does their 2-6-6-2 and 2-10-0.

Bowser also now has 56" drivers.

Nigel F Misso