Global Outlet!

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 22 23:03:07 EDT 2006

Bill,
I had bought some rolling stock on ebay and included was a Varney
cardstock model of the
battleship gon. In the kit were two u shaped braces which fit the interior.
I asked the estimable Mr Mosteller if this was correct for the prototype
and he indicated
it was. Hope this helps a little.

John Zuro

For quality assurance purposes this message may be monitored by Department
of Homeland Security.