Global Outlet!

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 22 08:53:47 EDT 2006

My apologies to Global Outlet for misstating their name in my post about Society endorsements as "Global Crossing", a trans-ocean cable company I believe is now part of another such outfit.

While I am at it, we (the Society) have been talking with two different vendors who have an interest in doing the VGN "Battleship" gondola. But we have been unable to come up with adequate information about the interior of the cars, either through drawings or photographs. Any help would be appreciated...

Bill McClure