PCM Y6b's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 22 07:16:59 EDT 2006

WEll I have FIVE Rivarossi Y6b's. Three are still as Y6b's, and two I have
are kitbashed into a Y6 and a Y4. WIth a little bit of money invested in
detail parts and DCC decoders I have five unique units. Now, I have had
trouble getting the DCC decoders in them so am seeking help there, but I
figure even remotored and with the investment I have in them, I have half
the investment that one of the PCM units would be, or less.

Bob Welsh