M3 RPO & MS3 car kits

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 21 07:49:55 EDT 2006

Hello, John:

Do you have an update on the M3 model? Are there
other planned kit or build RPO models, currently
available, or out of production? If so, manufacturer,
gauge, stock number, and last known price will be
helpful. I'm also interested in one's assessment
about how accurately the prototype is modeled.

Thank you,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com

>Subject: M3 RPO & MS3 car kits

>To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

>Fellow Model Builders, Red Ball/ Model Railroad

>Warehouse is coming out with a kit for the M3 RPO and

>the MS3 Mail Storage Car.The MS3 was converted from

>the BMh Baggage and Mail Car, so this kit could be the

>basis for that car also.

<snip>