Strasburg - N&WHS Convention

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat May 20 04:11:21 EDT 2006

Due to my work schedule and many other activities I have been only able to
make only one NWHS convention in 20 years as a member. I do wish to thank all
those who make them successful and put in so much hard work.
It would be great to go this year and see a working N&W steamer, hear lawyer
Frank
and authority Ed discuss merits etc. of Class A vs. C&O H-8 (I'll vote for
the H-8, Frank!) and best of all see all those glorious PRR machines just across
the road.
Have fun in Strasburg, share you interests, and be glad you live in a great
country where you can do all this.

Jim kehn