PCM Y6b's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat May 20 06:46:03 EDT 2006

Well, I'm not surprised. I had a feeling we would just accept whatever
engines were offered. Perhaps NOW we as an organization should endorse, or
NOT ENDORSE various N&W products in a more vocal way. Perhaps sending a
letter of commendation, or condemnation to the various model RR mags. I
sure wouldn't wanna fork over lots of loot on a poorly designed, poorly
conceived loco. I'm no sheep.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930's

>>> http://mail.yahoo.com