O scale does exist

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 28 17:09:28 EST 2006

Just to let you know.

O scale two rail NMRA DCC in a garage in Northeast Florida. N&W
freelanced branch. MTH Y6b (original 2 rail) custom built M 4-8-0,
Modified a 1950's Thomas 2-8-0 to represent a G ( eeeh ok) 2 Red
caboose GP 9s with P&D power. Lots of hoppers some correct, many not.
What I would like to see is a correct H2a or HL that doesn't weigh 2
pounds (atlas 2lb fishbelly eeeeh)

Lots of interest and Yeah I'm one of the guys that preordered the
M4-8-0 from Mort at Sunset only to find out a year later he wasn't
going to build it. He has picked some strange engines to build. The
K3 not only proved to be unpopular in real life but also an unfavorable
model to purchase. Right now he's doing another y6b. Why not a z1b
instead.

just my 2 cents worth.

Tom Lewis in Jax FL.