O scale

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 28 14:51:48 EST 2006

Dear All,

The main problem would appear to be that of communication.
We all wait for news of N & W O-scale equipment in the Arrow, but none
appears. Perhaps it's our fault for waiting for others to do the reviews, or
relay the announcements, of new products. Whilst realising it's human nature
to stand back, we have to pull our weight as well. Lest you think me pious,
I've never contributed either.

There's loads of stuff out there.
The Atlas SD35 and GP35 in N & W liveries - two different periods - have
only just been dropped. The SD40 is due this month. Not forgetting Sunset's
imminent Y6b, and the proposed K2a....allbeit some would regard this as
chequebook modelling. Still, you can't take it with you, as they say.
The Weaver light pacific is a passing likeness to the E2a, and in N & W
livery..

The problem over here in the UK is getting the stuff. Not forgetting that
virtually everybody over here is 2-rail.

The challenge is to the post news on this site, or for the for the more
tenacious, to write a review in the Arrow.

The O Scale Trains magazine is expensive, but well produced.

Very best wishes,
Peter Prydderch, Stockport, UK
ppltd at btinternet.com