PCM Y6b

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 14 22:00:15 EST 2006

I'll agree with all; it looks good from the pix. Hopefully, it'll run and sound well. Having articulation only on the front engine is too much to ask for, I'm afraid. The Oriental Powerhouse series was likely the only sub-$1,000 engine we'll see with 1 swiveling engine, not 2.

While on the subject, I've been playing with my lone BLI J and I gotta say, it's growing on me, although the sound not quite synching with the driver revolutions is still a bit off to me. The whistle even sounds better once I turned down the volume. Still, not sure it's worth 3 Botchmanns, though.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software