PCM Y6b

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 14 08:25:26 EST 2006

Yes, its a great looking model to me! Check it out at http://www.precisioncraftmodels.com/

They show 2 versions, 2195 and 2200.
I'm not knocking these folks at all, but I'm just wondering why no one wants to make a Y6a? Especially since they've got one in St. Louis to model it after. But, that's a different subject.
Once again, I may get clobbered for supporting this model if the eccentric crank if out of time, or if something else is innacurate (Just kidding, Ed!) I think its a pretty good looking model.
Ben Blevins

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org wrote:
It sure does look good! Hope it sounds as good as it looks!

The prototype on their web site has the upper quadrant of the smokebox unsheathed and finished in graphite. Was this the case on Y6bs? I've been through my references (color and B&W) and can't tell. Anyone care to weigh in on this?

Precision Craft Models now has some pictures up of their upcoming Y6b. Looks pretty good!
Eric Lauterbach

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org