Powhatan Arrow

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 30 19:40:30 EST 2004

This is a correction to my previous reply:

The Walthers heavy weight series are NOT available in N&W paint schemes
at this time.  The undecorated sleepers are unpainted and unlettered.
Paint and decals are  left up to the modeler.
IHC offers a series of N&W heavy weights, including both 12/1 and 8/1/2
sleepers with appropriate car names.  Interior kits are also available. (
I have several) The cars would require extra weight, as they are a bit
light.  McHenry conversion coupler units can be installed very easily.
Sorry for my error!
Walthers is listing B60b baggage cars in both PRR and N&W road names
which will be available sometime in spring/summer 2005.
Bob Laine
Manassas, VA