announcements of new products

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 1 18:14:37 EST 2004

 All,I don't think there should be ads, but I am strongly in favor that an announcement of N&W  models be made on the list.  I am sure I don't know every N&W model out there.  But seeing an announcement here or on a webpage on the web site would be very Helpful.John Rhodes--- On Sun 10/31, < nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org > wrote:From: [mailto: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org]To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.orgDate: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:21:16 -0500Subject: Re: Wabash/N&W/Southern DOME

I agree that shops should not advertise nor should a manufacture on this forum.  As info is announced is wouldbehoove us to keep ecah other informed.  Gogal and Railway Classic have both announed their items years to months ago.  The moderator did the right thing, and was fair to all parties.  If the society members would like to see these products come to market, I strongly recommend that we express our interest to them. Stephen
----- Original Message ----- From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org To: N&W Modeling List Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 9:13 PMSubject: Re: Wabash/N&W/Southern DOMEJim B.I am with you.  I think that this list should allow announcements of N&Wspecific products.  I don't mean another product with an NW hamburger slappedon the side, but things that are aimed directly at the folks that subscribe tothis list.  It is in our best interest to at least allow the producer/importerto make the announcement.  I agree that shops that offer the products fallintoa completely different category.Jim Stapleton===========At 07:53 PM 10/31/2004 -0500, you wrote: >> I find it interesting that this message is acceptable on this list; however,> when I attempted to announce my N&W kits, it was rejected as too commercial.> > Go figure.> > Jim Brewer________________________________________NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.orghttp://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-modeling-list