North Fork Passenger Run

Sat Dec 2 00:23:25 EST 2023

 The car behind the tender is either a PK or the passenger end of a BPg. The "bracket" is for hanging a marker lamp.
Jim Nichols
    On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 06:38:50 PM CST, NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

 Grant and Jim N.Thanks for your feedback on the photo.  In comparing what little we can see of the car behind the tender to the attached photo of a BPg, I seem to see the bracket or whatever it is fastened to the corner of the car to the left of the PRR porthole.  If I squint just right I can imagine that I see shadows of part of the porthole as well, but it could be a case of wishful thinking and aging eyeballs.  What do you think?Jim C