North Fork Passenger Run

Fri Dec 1 18:43:25 EST 2023

Grant and Jim N.
Thanks for your feedback on the photo.  In comparing what little we can see
of the car behind the tender to the attached photo of a BPg, I seem to see
the bracket or whatever it is fastened to the corner of the car to the left
of the PRR porthole.  If I squint just right I can imagine that I see
shadows of part of the porthole as well, but it could be a case of wishful
thinking and aging eyeballs.  What do you think?
Jim C