Williamson Roundhouse Appears to have been saved

Fri Feb 28 15:34:02 EST 2020

Posted on FB earlier today, it appears that the Mayor of Williamson, WV and a couple of other folks, made a trip to Atlanta and convinced NS NOT to raze the roundhouse in Williamson, and to preserve it. Not sure if there is going to be a transition of ownership, as I am not familiar with all of the details, but this is great news to the folks of Williamson and the friends of N&W.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5