VMT's Class J Trademark

Fri May 29 14:36:44 EDT 2015

Simply put after reading this I have lost just about all respect I have for
VMT. As you said, the VMT logo and fire up 611 logos are one thing but
taking claim to the 'image' of the locomotive is ludicrous if you ask me.
In stead of showing off 611 as their pride and joy they are treating her as
just a piece of signage...

Just my humble opinion,

Nate
Galaxy