VMT's Class J Trademark

Fri May 29 15:28:02 EDT 2015

*_/"I personally find these claims disturbing and legally dubious."/_*
_/*"...claiming total control over everything that has to do with the
611 and the J class is a huge overreach. */__/*"*/_

I do to. Kind of like Mike Wolf all over again. What would it take to
dispute the VMT's claims?

Jimmy Lisle