VMT's Class J Trademark

Fri May 29 18:25:49 EDT 2015

> "Wait and see what there trade mark stuff really is. For now it's just a bunch hype spread by him
>
> Larry Evans"

Their full trademark claims were listed in the link that I provided.  Also, here is a correspondence I had with VMT on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/VA.Museum.Transportation/posts/10153032247949811

If that link does not work, go to their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/VA.Museum.Transportation?fref=nf , click on "posts to page" and scroll down until you see my name and click on the time/date stamp to view the conversation.

Of note is this sentence from their reply, "Marty, the Museum would have to give you our permission to publish a book of 611 or Class J photographs"

No hype, all fact.  VMT is claiming sole ownership and absolute control over 611 and all of the class Js, and no one can do anything related to them without the VMT's permission.

Marty Flick