Ms. McNeil

Mon Mar 25 09:08:22 EDT 2013

John,

I attended St. James in the 70's. At that point in time the old station was no longer in operation and had been moved about a half a block from it's original location. Student's would walk the tracks to Bloom's Store, which you will recall was the local post office, general store, and source of candy, ice cream and RC Cola. I wonder if she didn't end up working for Mr. Bloom when the station closed.

Blair Miller
Herndon, VA

Sent from my iPad