McNeil Reply

Mon Mar 25 09:06:01 EDT 2013

Terry

I've been looking for my notes, but for the most part, Ms. Mcneil worked south of Roanoke. I found the one snapshot of her at Grottoes, at least it was labeled as such, plus some others at Walkerstown, Boones Mill, and Henry. I know once she stood for the job at Wirtz, she stayed there until the closed it, probably with the end of passenger service on the line and combined that agency with Boones Mill, where she was next.

As far as snow goes, we got 5-6 inches in town, only wish we'd had it last Sunday when 630 was here....

Best
Ken