M. J. Dunlap - Boyce, Clarke County, Virginia - 1910s-1920s

Sun Feb 22 09:46:32 EST 2009

Posting To: Virginia Genealogy Forum

on www.genforum.com, February 22, 2009:

Subject: Boyce, Clarke County, Virginia - M. J. Dunlap, 1910s-1920s

M. J. Dunlap (I don't know first and middle name) was the Norfolk & Western Railway station agent-telegraph operator at Boyce, Clarke County, Virginia. He was a resident of this town between 1918 and 1924, as well as possibly earlier and later. During this period, he was elected to the Town Council as a Councilman.

I am doing research in preparation for the Town of Boyce's centennial in 2010. I'll welcome further information about M. J. Dunlap, as well as his ancestors and descendants. Information about the Boyce N&W Railway depot and other people who worked at this station is also appreciated.