Fw: Location of Eggleston Station

Sun Feb 22 08:44:29 EST 2009

I wonder if anyone else has experienced a little anomaly with TerraServer's
topo maps (www.terraserer-usa.com). In checking the situation at Eggleston
at the second from the highest magnification, it seems to show the old
low-level bridge over New River and the old bridge over the N&W with its
right-angle corner, but when the magnification is switched to the
next-to-the-highest level, it shows the present high-level bridge going
straight across the river. Strange. Can anyone explain this?

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: Location of Eggleston Station