James N Gillum

Thu Nov 20 16:43:58 EST 2008

Jim Gillum was a terrific person, a leader and magnificent contributor to
our Society. We certainly wouldn't be what we are without his personal
contributions.

But, Jim would want us to remember one thing. We are a volunteer
organization whose stature and credibility are made by the contributions of
the volunteers and members. And dreaming big isn't foolishness; it can lead
to great accomplishments with effort.

The Society has lost a powerful contributor. Now is the time to think about
what you can do as a member do for the Society to keep this Society going as
strongly as it has under Jim's leadership. Volunteer a lot, volunteer a
little bit. It all helps.

Gary Rolih

Secretary N&WHS