James N Gillum

Thu Nov 20 10:15:59 EST 2008

This is sad news as Jim was a wonderful person and a cornerstone to our Society. He will be greatly missed.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Buford, GA

I am sorry to report that past NWHS president Jim Gillum passed away last night. His family reports that he did not suffer and was in no pain. Jim had been fighting ALS - a degenerative muscle disease and was recently diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumor.NWHS has lost one of its giants.Ron Davis