Arrow

Tue Jun 5 16:41:31 EDT 2007

Chuck Stewart did a great job of explaining our current position
with respect to the "new" Arrow and WRP. I would only add that we
work to make the Arrow the best magazine we are capable of
producing, given our resources and given the content that we
receive from authors. It is fair to compare our product to any
other such journal, so long as we remember the "resources" part of
the equation. The C&NW group has a very large membership with more
regular authors who contribute. Thus, it has the money and
submitted content to go to 64 pages. It will be a wonderful day
when we have the membership level and content that would permit us
to expand to 64 pages!

In the meantime, please follow Chuck's sound advice and pass along
any comments, plus and minus, about the Arrow to any one of us on
the Editorial Board.

Best wishes,
Bill McClure