groups

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Sep 7 11:20:44 EDT 2024

I'm much closer to Brian's line of thinking, However. Some of the newest
scale models are so detailed they can almost not be handled. But what do I
know, I am turning into "old man yells at clouds." The Proto 2000 GP9's
were nearly the perfect blend of good looks and superb running for my
tastes. The only thing missing from them is today's electronics. I am
really impressed with the new Blunami stuff. I hope the entire industry
moves in that direction.

Mike Rector