PL and CPL dwarf signals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jun 10 10:17:18 EDT 2024

All,
I am considering offering VERY finely detailed PL and CPL dwarf signals.  I
could provide both the older style (curve to the right, shorter legs) as
well as the newer style  (curve to the left, longer legs).  See attached
photos.
I would like to get a feel for how much demand there would be for these
signals.  If you model a yard, you would probably need several depending
upon your exact track arrangement in order to be true to the N&W practice.
If you would be so kind, please let me know what types and a rough idea of
how many you might be interested in, and if there is sufficient response, I
will move ahead.
Thanks,
Jim Cochran