Trouble With Track Power

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 21 08:17:44 EDT 2023

If you haven’t tried checking the voltage directly at the DCS100
rail A and B ports, I’d suggest doing so. The simple “quarter
test” between the 2 rails should provide the short necessary to turn
off track power. If that still shows no power coming directly out of
the DCS100, then I’d suggest sending the info below to the Digitrax
Help Desk. They’ve been very helpful sorting out issues for me in
the past.
Gary Hoover

NW-Modeling-List"