Airbrush Paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 16 21:10:22 EDT 2023

Regarding the use of acylic paint.
     I used to have a lot of trouble with acrylic paint and shied away
from them at all costs. Then I read an article about using Tamiya
"Acrylic Thinner" and it solving many problems. I tried using this
thinner with some Tamiya acrylic paint on a non-model project this past
holiday season and I was quite surprised at what a difference it made!
    I am still a solvent paint devotee, yet, with the way things have
been going with solvent based paints lately I may be forced to use
acrylics much more in the future. Now, I won't have to be so hesitant
about doing so.

Jimmy Lisle