Airbrush Paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 16 16:19:15 EDT 2023

I’ve had good luck on plastic models with the Tamiya paints. I use
their “Fine Surface Primer” (rattle can) first on most everything
I paint. I recently tried some Mission Models paint on a plastic tank
car and had issues with the airbrush clogging even after thinning and
removing the air cap. Adhesion was also an issue with the Mission
Models paint even though I added the recommended polyurethane.

Gary Hoover