Virginian Crazies 2023 edition

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Mar 5 18:11:12 EST 2023

Gentle reminder: the 2023 Virginian Crazies weekend is scheduled for
September 28-30th.  Again at Twin Falls State Park (just outside of
Mullens, of course).

Agenda will be pretty much as usual.  Some of us will arrive Thursday
evening.  We’ll have dinner and brainstorm as to where we’re going to go
Friday.  Then seminars/clinics.  Friday we’ll go railfanning.  Friday
evening there will be a more brainstorming, a short business meeting, then
more clinics.  Saturday more railfanning.  Evening dinner and more clinics.

Business meeting will include sale items, planning for next year, etc. etc.
There is no registration charge.
All “tours” are POV so you can go with the group, or not.
It is suggested that you make reservations directly with the Lodge rather
than the WV State Parks Toll free #.  Mention Virginian Railway, Friends of
the Virginian, or anything similar. (304)294-4000.
Thoughts and suggestions as to where to go this year are welcome.

Frank Bongiovanni