Ed King book

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 7 15:38:30 EST 2023

It was not N&W, but " Behind the iron horse: The people who made the trains run in the Bellows Falls, Vermont, area (1941-1980) "
by Giro R. Patalano is a good read.  Not sure how easy it is to find a copy (published in 1997, but small number).

Louis Newton's four volumes are also insightful, although not quite the same.  I like the descriptions of personal experience working in the industry.

These are the books that got me to reserve a copy of Mr. King's book.

Dave

--
Best regards,
David Bott