Ed King book

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 7 12:53:12 EST 2023

I am very excited for this book to be released. Thank you Ed for taking on
a pretty unique point of view (perspective?) for this book.  We can all
(almost all?) regurgitate driver diameters and tender sizes and rivet
patterns, but I have almost no idea what a day in the life of a railroader
was like in days of steam.

Mike Rector