Potential offering

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 6 23:35:36 EST 2023

Jim

Going back to your original question.  Before you reinvent the wheel...

I may have all of the dwarves I need. I got mine from Integrated Signal Solutions several years ago. They are lightly oversize but beautiful.

In the last week I've become aware of two other potential suppliers.

Showcase Miniatures (http://www.showcaseminiatures.net )

One I just found yesterday D5 DEM Model Smiths (modelsmiths.d5dem.com) is showing some very nice looking signals.  I haven't seen either of these other two in person yet.

Remember I started out when NJ International was the only show in town.

Take look at these alternatives.  I can't believe I didn't know abouut them until after your question came up.

Stoney

Rick C Stone

NWHS #0001

I would like to gauge interest in a potential offering of highly detailed, fully functional HO scale models of United Switch & Signal PL-4 dwarf signals. I envision three different versions as follows: Early: curved side to the right with amber in all positions Late PL: curved side to the left with amber in all positions Late CPL: curved side to the left with red, green and amber positions So please let me know what type(s) and how many of each you would want/need. Thanks, Jim Cochran