N&W Head End Car Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 4 22:28:53 EST 2023

Gentlemen, After a long wait ShellScale Decals has finished our art for Norfolk and Western Head End Cars. We expect to have these available in May. HO will come first. N and O will follow. Our set will include lettering for Class BMg cars 10-13, BMh cars 14-18, M1 cars 90-98, BEk cars 125-134, BEj cars 110-124, BMj cars 330-334, and MS Cars 1400-1424. Lettering for baggage car No, 1407 with the RNRH lettering is included. Most all of the cars include both the "&" version, and the "AND" lettering. Also included in this set is Power Cars 404, 406, 408, 409, 412 and 426. Lettering is included for Storage Express cars, Storage Mail, Electric Power Car 514781. We also included lettering for N&W's Air Brake Instruction Car No. 405, and Safety Instruction Cars No. 402 and 418. Norfolk and Western lettering and Stripes for these three cars must be procured from our HO, O and N123 sets.) While this set doesn't cover every N&W Head End cars if should give modelers a lot more options. Thanks, Richard D. Shell