Decal Question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 26 14:54:58 EDT 2022

Ken,

I did a google search on Winston-Salem Southbound decals and got a number
of hits; see:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Winston-Salem+Southbound+decals&rlz=1C1CAFA_enUS651US666&oq=Winston-Salem+Southbound+decals&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i546l3j0i30i546j0i546.8977j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Note there is a passenger car set that was a custom run by a vendor; it is
possible the member can follow up with some of the information in this
google search; may have to have them custom printed, but it looks like
there are folks out there who can do that.

Jim Brewer