Leadville Designs H9 Hopper Kits

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 9 22:40:07 EDT 2022

I don't KNOW for sure, but the Leadville model looks to me like it -is- in
fact "3D printed" using a laser sintering process for the nickel silver
parts at least. I could be wrong. And the brass parts may be laser cut.
These are not inexpensive technologies.

Marty Swartz
Pittsburgh, PA

--
Don't wait for opportunity to knock. Go bang on its door until it answers.