Building Fronts

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Aug 6 10:16:38 EDT 2022

Monster Model Works
https://www.larkspurlaserart.com/monster-modelworks-products

Walthers has some kits for what they term "Background Buildings." You'll
have to drill down through the various pages to find them:
https://www.walthers.com/walthers_cornerstone/scale-ho_scale?p=21

Design Prservation Models offer some modular building parts:
https://www.walthers.com/design_preservation_models

Jim Brewer