Building Fronts

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Aug 6 10:21:41 EDT 2022

Greetings

Walthers has abbreviated buildings which include the front and partial side walls. Many industrial buldings and some others like apartments etc etc

Downtown Deco has plaster building fronts mostly industrial warehouse

DPM has a few in plastic.

Timberline has a nice set of period wood fronts.

Gloor Craft also has some wood fronts.

Micro Engineering also has period fronts in plastic.

There are likely some others.

Almost any building or structure kit can be used as a flat by just using the front or backonly.
Sometimes the side walls can be used too.
Many Walthers "brick" kits can be assembled as four walls in a flat as all four walls are similar.
You can cover a lot of area with one kit.

Cheers

paul

Please note: message attached