S-2 sleepers by Walthers

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jun 15 11:54:58 EDT 2022

Based on Marty's comments, you might want to consider ordering the car(s)
and then sell them if you don't like them.
if they do sell out, you could maybe sell over retail.
Mike Rector

*Walthers has not been doing a lot of extra passenger cars lately, so while
I know a wait and see what it looks like mindset makes sense, especially
with the paint color, there is a strong chance that if you don't reserve
one, you may have trouble finding them.  I fully expect Walthers to sell
out almost immediately, so you will have to track them down through a
dealer who ordered cars for stock and not just customer reservations.
-Marty Flick*