BLI Y6 wishes

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 25 13:57:56 EDT 2022

All-
Pinning the rear set of drivers will work if you only use it on 0” radius curves.
Most all articulated models are designed as if the locomotive was a diesel with
the engines pivoting under the boiler/cab like trucks .
The front engine has to be unpowered or have a drive shaft from the fixed engine or boiler so it can swing freely in front of the rear engine’s cylinders.
….a little more work than tightening a set screw!
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone