N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 11 19:51:58 EDT 2022

I’d heard the same info over time about the hobby. Spring Mills seems to have worked hard on getting things moving. I’d almost lost faith in them, but I recently received some of their DODX flatcars I’d ordered almost five years ago. They are impressive. They said the DODX cars were a test of the new factory they plan to use. They seemed pleased with the results, so hopefully they’re moving ahead on their other projects and will get caught up again.

Phil Miller