N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 11 16:38:49 EDT 2022

I was much tighter on my ordering quantity, Mike, though I wish I hadn’t been. Maybe I’ll have chance to bump it when they’re closer to production.

Like you, I don’t remember how many I ordered (or how many extra sets of trucks). Given my layout progress, I can wait!

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile